The following nine ERA-NET Plus Infravation innovation projects all launched in the third quarter of 2015. Click on the links below to get more information about each project and links to their own websites.
- ALTERPAVE - USE OF END-OF-LIFE MATERIALS, WASTE AND ALTERNATIVE BINDERS AS USEFUL RAW MATERIALS FOR PAVEMENTS CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION
- BIOREPAVATION - INNOVATION IN BIO-RECYCLING OF OLD ASPHALT PAVEMENTS
- ECLIPS - ENHANCING CONCRETE LIFE IN INFRASTRUCTURE THROUGH PHASE-CHANGE SYSTEMS
- FASSTBRIDGE - FAST AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR STEEL BRIDGES LIFE- TIME EXTENSION
- HEALROAD - INDUCTION HEATING ASPHALT MIXES TO INCREASE ROAD DURABILITY AND REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS AND DISRUPTIONS
- SEACON - SUSTAINABLE CONCRETE USING SEAWATER, SALT-CONTAMINATED AGGREGATES, AND NON-CORROSIVE REINFORCEMENT
- SEEBRIDGE - AUTOMATED COMPILATION OF SEMANTICALLY RICH BIM MODELS OF BRIDGES
- SHAPE - PREDICTING STRENGTH CHANGES IN BRIDGES FROM FREQUENCY DATA SAFETY, HAZARD, AND POLY-HARMONIC EVALUATION
- SUREBRIDGE - SUSTAINABLE REFURBISHMENT OF EXISTING BRIDGES
The focus for 2017 and 2018 for the projects is most definitely the demonstration events to be held for each of the projects, which gear them up for onward implementation. The dates of each event are shown here in this diagram:
Contact the Call Manager, Richard van der Elburg at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information.