At their meeting in Brussels on 15-16th April 2015, the ERA-Net Plus Infravation Steering Group agreed on the list of full proposals which had been selected for negotiation and funding. This selection list had arisen from the ranking list resulting from the peer-review of independent international experts. The negotiations of all the grant agreements of these proposals have been concluded and have led to the following nine projects, which all launched in the third quarter of 2015. Click on the links below to get more information about each project and links to their own websites.
- ALTERPAVE - USE OF END-OF-LIFE MATERIALS, WASTE AND ALTERNATIVE BINDERS AS USEFUL RAW MATERIALS FOR PAVEMENTS CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION
- BIOREPAVATION - INNOVATION IN BIO-RECYCLING OF OLD ASPHALT PAVEMENTS
- ECLIPS - ENHANCING CONCRETE LIFE IN INFRASTRUCTURE THROUGH PHASE-CHANGE SYSTEMS
- FASSTBRIDGE - FAST AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR STEEL BRIDGES LIFE- TIME EXTENSION
- HEALROAD - INDUCTION HEATING ASPHALT MIXES TO INCREASE ROAD DURABILITY AND REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS AND DISRUPTIONS
- SEACON - SUSTAINABLE CONCRETE USING SEAWATER, SALT-CONTAMINATED AGGREGATES, AND NON-CORROSIVE REINFORCEMENT
- SEEBRIDGE - AUTOMATED COMPILATION OF SEMANTICALLY RICH BIM MODELS OF BRIDGES
- SHAPE - PREDICTING STRENGTH CHANGES IN BRIDGES FROM FREQUENCY DATA SAFETY, HAZARD, AND POLY-HARMONIC EVALUATION
- SUREBRIDGE - SUSTAINABLE REFURBISHMENT OF EXISTING BRIDGES
In fact, the first project, ECLIPS, has already successfully started on 1st September 2015 and the others by 1st November. More details to follow and were given at the joint project kick-off meeting on 12-13th November 2015 in Brussels. Contact the Call Manager, Richard van der Elburg at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information.