Eleventh issue of FIRM magazine focuses on highlights from BASt Infrastructure week
Issue also marks fifth anniversary of FIRM magazine
Click here for an online version and here for a PDF version to take a look at the eleventh issue of the FEHRL Infrastructure Research magazine (FIRM), which is in the process of being printed and will shortly be distributed in hard copy to FEHRL members and key transport infrastructure stakeholders. This eleventh issue gives the highlights of the events covered by the BASt Infrastructure Week at the end of October 2017, as well as an overview of the SENSKIN project's first workshop and the SKILLFUL project's first conference to gain key input and direction.
This issue also has a particular focus on the following selected key projects:
- USE-iT and FOX - http://www.useitandfoxprojects.eu/
- Infravation - http://www.infravation.net
- AM4INFRA – http://www.am4infra.eu/
- RAGTIME - http://ragtime-asset.eu/
- SAFE 10-T - http://www.safe10tproject.eu/
- AEROBI - http://www.aerobi.eu/
- SENSKIN - http://www.senskin.eu/
- CoEXist - http://www.H2020-CoEXist.eu
- FLOW - http://www.h2020-flow.eu
- SKILLFUL – http://www.skillfulproject.eu/
- FEHRL European Scanning Tour 2017 - http://www.fehrl.org/knowledge-transfer/scanningtours/europeanscanningtour
Contact Catherine Birkner, FEHRL Communications Officer, at email@example.com with any feedback on FIRM and if you would like to request a printed copy of the FIRM magazine.